AngelPointe is the ministry for newborns-Pre-Kindergarten at LifePointe Church. Our goal is to partner with parents in nurturing the first crucial years by teaching basic Bible truths and providing a loving environment at the church that reflects the enduring love of our father in heaven. Every Sunday we teach God’s Word through crafts, bible stories, singing, and group interaction. Our goal is to care for babies, showing them God’s love in a safe and clean environment.
AngelPointe – Our Mission
AngelPointe exists to partner with the family in guiding a child to know, love, serve, share, and worship God in a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ.
Theme: “Where People Who Love Kids Teach Kids To Love God”
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Mark 10:14
AngelPointe – Our Vision
We want the children who visit our church to find a place where they feel loved, come to know Christ, and continue to grow through fun and life-changing events. From the moment they arrive until they leave, we want their experience to be one of surprise and delight.
We also want parents to discover a place where their lives are positively impacted by what they see happening in the lives of their children.
AngelPointe – Our Goals
– To provide a safe and loving environment where parents feel comfortable leaving their child.
– To support families in their responsibility for the spiritual nurturing and growth of their child.
– To lead each child in accepting Christ and developing a personal relationship with Him.
– To help children feel a strong sense of belonging in their church family and to make sure each child feels welcomed and wanted.
– To help each child understand how God’s Word relates to them personally and grow in their Bible knowledge.
– To help each child understand the need for living as an example to the people they come in contact with on a weekly basis.
– To help each child understand the true meaning of worship through music and giving.
– To train godly men and women to be positive role models to the children they minister to.
– To provide children opportunities to participate in various aspects of ministry (i.e. worship leading, drama, tech support, etc.).